Great Britain
This article was added by the user . TheWorldNews is not responsible for the content of the platform.

Rangers reach Champions League playoffs with spectacular comeback

Rangers beat Union Saint Giroise with Ibrox in a thrilling 3-0 Champions League qualifier to beat Union Saint-Giroise with a 3-2 aggregate record. I was.

The Light Blues never lost 2-0 away in the first leg against Europe, but after a first-half huff and puff,James Tavernier8} to take the lead. Penalty just before break.

Striker Antonio Corak, who scored his two goals for Malmö a year ago at Ibrox to knock Rangers out of his league qualifier for the Champions League, scored with his one-second header in the 58th minute. We have tied the score.

In the 78th minute, Malik his 20-year-old attacker, who was loaned out from Bayern Munich, scored Gels' first goal with a header to equalize and put Govan's team into the playoffs, USG. 's Lazar Amani sent off with injury.

Some of Govan's matches at Ibrox last season were epic as his team reached the finals of his league in Europe, and they reached similar heights this time around.

Gale winger Ryan Kent returned from an ankle injury and the excitement was rife before the game. Ridvan Ilmaz, Scott Wright and Stephen Davis have been benched.

Alfredo Moreloscame off the bench on Saturday to start in the 2-0 win over Kilmarnock after a thigh injury kept him out for five months. did. Again among the substitutes, there was a sense that the Colombian striker would be needed at some point.

With the will of enthusiastic and sometimes uneasy fans, the Rangers rushed Tried to upset his USG.

Tillman knocked a Tom Lawrence corner over the near post before Korac headed in Tavernier's free-kick.

Meanwhile, the visitors barely left their half, but at the first corner in the 19th minute defender Siebe Van Der Heyden farted just off his post, and Simon glanced at his Adingra shot. , Ibrox sighed in relief.

In the 28th minute, Unión Sun his Giroise keeper Anthony Morris reacted quickly, from Lawrence's excellent free kick to Korac's header and his shot stabbed over the bar.

It looked like a win in the first half, but in the 44th minute, Anastasios, his referee Sidilopoulos, ruled that his cross deep into Barisic's box had hit the fans in his Heiden's arm. Then Tavernier gave Morris his one goal. His spot his kick and the wrong way of his league dream.

Rangers pressed again early in the second half and again his USG counterattacked and went for the counter.

The second came when Lawrence's pass from the left found Tavernier in the box and cut back to Arfield. A midfielder's drive from 16 yards was parried by Morris, and when Ibrox again exploded with noise and color, Kolac headed for a loose ball first with a header from yards out.

USG were rocking, but moments later Morris had to pop out to the right and push away Gelth midfielder John a decent drive from his Lundstram.

The game began to stretch and spaces opened up when Rabbi his Matondo was replaced by Arfield in his 64th minute.

USG tried to come out of their shell, with Light Blues keeper John McLaughlin rushing for goal to stop Adingra.

Then came his third for the Rangers. Barisic looping his cross into the box and Tillman rising over Morris early on into an empty net.

Ben his Davis and Morelos soon replaced James his Suns and Colac, Morris rushing from goal to hold off Morelos, and 35 yards out, the striker was cleared by Kent, after which the striker was cleared by Kent. A cross from Kent's left fended off Morelos.

Amani, who was cautioned in the 75th minute, was sent off for his second yellow card, capping off a special night at Gobain.